Moon

This movie was originally released in select theaters back in June. I'm so glad that it finally cycled around to a screen in my town.

This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The movie moves a little slow, but at a steady pace. The reality of this movie still leaves me wondering how corporations think they can get away with this stuff? How can humans treat each other like cattle? I'm trying not to say to much, as to not give away anything in the movie.

The acting is great, and after all it has to be, since our lead character is usually the only person on the screen for 97% of the movie.

This movie isn't your typical blockbuster, or roller coaster ride. This movie is gonna make you think, its gonna make you ask questions. If you can see only one movie this year, so far I pick this as the one you should see.

You know I will be adding this to my newly growing Blue-Ray collection when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment